We're ready for an exciting year in Year 5. Keep watching this page for updates.
We will also update Twitter regularly with photos of our activities.
Spellings for this half term
Please click the link below :)
Bubble Management for September 2020
- The children will be organised in Year group bubbles.
- Children will be able to come into classrooms from 8.40.
- Elder will enter class directly, Oak will enter via Main reception door (coats and bags for Oak will need to be stored in class to avoid mixing in the cloakroom with Y3).
- Register to be taken at 9 am.
- There will be no snacks available from kitchen. Children should bring healthy(!) snacks.
- There will be no hot dinners for children. “Pack ups” will be available. The children will need to make a choice of Sandwich filling and fruit at register.
- All children to toilet and wash /sanitise hands on exit from and re-entry to class.
End of School arrangements
- Elder will be led out through the main green gate. Oak will leave via Main reception door from 3.25pm.
- Please ensure only 1 adult per child for drop off and collection.
Expectations for Year 5 2020 - 2021
Homework - 3 x reading per week, practise spellings and times tables, time on TT Rockstars/ Spellodrome/ BBC Bitesize
Reading - We expect you to read at least 3 x per week. We will check reading records on Friday mornings. Parents please sign each day children have read.
PE - Please ensure PE kits are in for the half term. Trainers, socks, Tracksuit bottoms/ leggings/ shorts, PE t-shirt (blue), hair bobble for long hair.
Please click on the link to find information about our new school year starting September 2020 :)
"A Happy School Committed to Excellence"