This is money received by the school to develop high quality sports and PE for the pupils.
We aim to use the PE Premium funding to provide the highest quality sport and PE for all of its pupils as part of a healthy and rewarding lifestyle. Success criteria:
1. PE teaching and provision in the school is of the highest quality.
2. Staff competency is high due to an extensive CPD programme.
3. There is a wide range of extra-curricular clubs and activities available.
4. Pupils have the opportunity to compete in inter school fixtures and events.
5. All pupils can swim 25m at least before end KS2
To download our full Sport Premium Report, please click the buttons below